This illusion has all the ingredients for a very spooky act! Ideal for story magic, The new in-build technique gives the impression that the skull really comes to life and can fly of its own.
Finally, an illusion that provokes emotions!
- A new price winning technique built-in by Brevis Magic
- The skull seems to have a life of its own
- New possibilities through a new way of moving
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to prepare, almost no preparation
- Pack small, play big! Can be used for all kind of situations: theatre, small stage, but even on the street!
- You will receive everything you need
- Including clear instruction DVD
- Including music and the rights to use this music in your shows (certificated)
- Professional quality. Strong and beautiful
The regular version of the Flying Skull comes with the Special Flying Skull, the secrets and all you need to let it fly, the instruction DVD, and music with the rights, and a 2-year warranty.
Flying Mask Buyers also are invited to the secret Facebook group, The Flying Mask Society, where new tips and tricks are shown, questions are answered and new ideas are promoted. This community allows you to grow quicker as you can build on the experience of other Flying Mask users.
Someone who has experience with a floating table will have an advance. It is not a totally self-working trick. You have to work on techniques.
The nice built-in technique from the Flying Mask will surely help you a lot in having nice results, but as for everything: investing in practicing is the key to a successful presentation.
Total weight of package: appr. 820 grams
Size Skull: appr 18 x 16 cm
For more videos or pictures see the Venetian Beauty model or Flying Devil Model on this site.
Left-handed magicians should enter in contact with Brevis Magic.